Thursday 17 May 2012

Justin Bieber in GQ: Don't Trust Anyone


Justin Bieber has learned a lot in Hollywood - and, unfortunately, not all of the lessons have been positive.

"I keep my guard up a lot," the singer says in the latest issue of GQ. "Because you know, you can’t trust anyone in this business. That’s what’s sad. You can’t trust anybody. I learned the hard way.”

Clearly, that's not entirely true for the Biebs, considering his close relationship with Usher and, of course, with Selena Gomez.

Justin Bieber GQ Photo

Elsewhere in the interview, responds to a question about alcohol intake with:

“For me, it’s just like, I like to be in control of myself. I mean, I’ve had a beer, like, before... but I never get out of control.”

For a lot more from the most powerful 18-year old in Hollywood, pick up the latest issue of GQ. It has Michael Fassbender on the cover.

academy awards 2012 albert nobbs a star is born oscar nominees oscar nominations 2012 kombucha tea separation of church and state

No comments:

Post a Comment