Thursday 28 June 2012

Little Fox's Work

Image
A Pokemon trainer that I created. Her name is Anetta.

Image
A Gif work that I did for the Holidays portraying myself and my "Roleplay Parents".

Image
Character Commission for my friend Edward of his character Bane Ordo.

Image
Levxieriv - My own character creation. She is a Song Dragon and works for a Black Market.

Image
A graphic rendering of myself on a bad day.

Image
Image
These are two images of an Elvanti Elf Druid character of mine named Jhanei.

Image
Graphic portrayal of myself and my friend George.

Image
This is an image of my favorite Doll character, Leriana. This one actually took me quite a while to get just right.

Image
Another character rendering for a friend.

Image
And yet another.

Image
Ah, I loved this one - Arek and Gitana were an exceptional character pairing.

Image
Image
Where would the world be without raving Anthromorphic creatures?

gbc hedy lamarr jack white kowloon walled city ronda rousey vs miesha tate lindsay lohan snl lindsay lohan on snl

No comments:

Post a Comment