Sunday 14 October 2012

Aspie girls with no close friends or relationships - Social Skills and ...

lease29
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

Joined: Jun 06, 2010
Age: 31
Posts: 85
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand


PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:49 am?? ?Post subject: Aspie girls with no close friends or relationships Reply with quote

I am wondering if there are girls out there with no close friends and no partner? I am one of these people and have no desire to find a partner for a relationship. Have dated and been in relationships but very few but have had dating experience but I have no close friends and don't really know how to go about it. It does bother me a bit with the friendship side but then I don't want to spend a lot of time with one person or a lot of people if I was close to them. I guess I have trouble with reading emotions and how people are feeling as I am not good at reading social cues. I am 31 years old.
Who out there is in the same boat having difficulty forming close relationships both with friends and finding a relationship? Hope to hear from girls with Aspergers on this topic.

Source: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt212554.html

Canoodle Isaac path Tropical Storm Isaac path Hurricane Katrina Hurricane Isaac Path Isaac Hurricane earthquake san diego

No comments:

Post a Comment